Great on the quinoa burgers! Or to accompany any rice dish.
Green Pea Sauce
Tbsp = Tablespoon 15ml, tsp = teaspoon 5ml, cup = 250ml
- 250g frozen peas
- 200g soy milk (plain)
- 60 ml or 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Rapunzel organic herb salt
- ½ tsp Rapunzel organic vegetable stock powder
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp organic sea salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- If you have a thermomix or heating blender this is the perfect time to use it. Put everything in, set it to 90°C and set it to high blending (speed 7) for 8-9 mins.
- If you just have a regular blender do this: Place the peas and milk in a pot and bring to the boil gently. Transfer to a blender, add the seasonings and blend until smooth.
- This sauce is nice served hot over vegetables/rice/patties, or cold for a picnic for example.